Thursday, 16 June 2016

Beginning of a Blogger

Hi! xoxo

I'm so glad you're here and reading my first post! 

Honestly, opening a beauty blog was my biggest aspiration as a teen and that fire inside me has never gone away but before my confidence had. I seriously can't count how many times I've been so close to starting a blog and then shying away at the last hurdle.

My tumblr was actually supposed to be a personal blog for me to post anything I felt like but I fell into being a one-colour blogger that done about one personal post a month with no selfies, it's been the same with my instagram too. 

This has been a big mental block for me like wtf but no more! 

I'm so done with it. I'm ready to overcome all this by really putting myself out there and being a person, not a programmed reblogger. 

So recently I've started planning this out for real, I'm super excited to be starting this journey and sharing my take on things with you. I think a good starting point for my beauty blog is to do a complete makeup collection tour so look forward to it ok c: 

Thank you so much for reading, hope to see you back here soon and have a great day ! xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment